While the essential oils are good for mind, body and spirit, they must be used responsibly so as not to cause allergic reaction or sensitivity.
- NEVER use undiluted essential oil on your skin.
- TEST new oils before you use them in any bath or body recipes.
- READ the guidelines and warnings for the oils that you are using.
- ERR on the side of less instead of more when it comes to adding oils.
- KEEP essential oils out of the reach of children.
- KEEP essential oils away from your eyes and other mucous membranes.
- INTERNAL use of the oils should be considered after consulting with a qualified aromatherapy practitioner.
- If IRRITATION redness, burning or itching occurs, add more carrier oil to the troubled area.
- The oils are FLAMMABLE so keep them away from sources of ignition.