Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Quick Book Talk Tuesday Update

Howdy all!  Sparrow here...

I just wanted to let y'all know that the Book Talk Tuesdays should resume next week.  There are many great books that I can't wait to share with everyone.

The week before last I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).  The doctor has me on some hormones that have completely turned my life upside-down in an effort for us to be able to take back control over my reproductive cycle so hubby and I can have a child one day.  Needless to say, I haven't been feeling much like myself.

So keep turning those pages and I will talk to you guys again next week!!

4 comments:

Mother's Moon's Message said...

look forward to your return... blessings to you

Lynelle said...

Sparrow, sending you good wishes and love.

It's Just Katie! said...

My thoughts and prayers for success shall go up for you and yours.

Take care of you my friend,
Katie

The Wizardess epi said...

Blessings & hope for the future. Take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails