Sunday, October 3, 2010

Everything I learned about being a "real" witch, I learned from fiction.

Hey ya'll and happy October. Fall is my favorite time of year. I think a lot of people love Fall the best. We at eWitch discussed writing something once a day in the blog & at first I thought, that I didn't have anything to say, at least not everyday or every few days, and CERTAINLY not anything very important, but now I do. I have had an epiphany.
I have realized that all the really important witch lessons I have learned have come from novels with witches as the main character. 
And not to put too fine a point on it, I have real A LOT of books about wicca, wiccan life, paganism & so on, both technical & historical. My ongoing theme this month is about that. I cannot spend anytime today about it other than to declare my intentions but I will be here all month prattling on.


Preview: How I became a witch. "Dies The Fire" by S.M. Stirling.

2 comments:

Mother's Moon's Message said...

Oh Luna... look so forward to hearing your thoughts..

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looking forward to your book recommendations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails