Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Short Note

I must make a very short posting today - I'm babysitting a dear friend's baby today, so I'm rushing. However, I wanted to take the time to thank my sisters at eWitch for their beautiful blog postings. All of the things they write about call me to examine my own life for similar experiences, to see the things that happened to me in a new light, and to understand them better. And to answer Sparrow's question, that may be one of the things I've learned from Spring and Air. Air, which moves around us in the most delicate of breezes and the fiercest of gusts, changing our lives in both subtle and obvious ways. I think it's very fitting that we seem to have come into our stride, here at eWitch, in the Spring season. Seeds planted at the end of winter are growing into something firm and recognizable. Each one of us is having a little rebirth in this group I think, or a growth spurt of a spiritual kind. In my own little world, I feel like I am finding new meaning to every experience, a depth to the world and my own understanding of it that I was not aware of till this Spring.

This morning I watched the Sun rise over a beautiful garden. I am trying to live in that moment today, a few seconds of profound beauty, warmth and love, that is one of the gifts of Springtime.

4 comments:

luna petunia said...

Great post. Take time to breathe. That is wonderful. Sometimes I actually find myself holding my breath! We live a stresed life a lot of the time, don't we?

luna petunia said...

It is so easy to overlook the wonderful things around us & right in FRONT of us. We stay busy zooming hither & yon, but then I think that is also part of a purposeful life, too. Busy helping, busy sharing. busy babysitting a friend's child, busy being busy but you are so right, we need to "see" what is around us. We really are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place, to have the freedom to blog, to be Pagan, to be able to vote, drive a car, have a bank account...

Mother Moon said...

what kind words... glad to hear you had such a delightful morning yesterday... hope you weekend as well if filled with sunshine..

Bridgett said...

I think you're all wonderful and I love you dearly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails