Personal protection is also a big thing with them. I almost always am wearing some sort of charged amulet or talisman. For times that jewelry is not an option or when I could use a little extra protection I use a bra barrier.
Yes, it sounds a little odd, but the bra is a great place to put protective stones to reinforce your personal barrier. I usually put one on either side and another one in the center (three total). Make sure that you are going to be comfortable and that they are not going to fall out or cause you any other distress.
Visualize the power of the stones coming together in front of your heart chakra and branching out to form a protective barrier that extends a few inches from your body. Be sure to ground and center well after you are done. Cleanse your stones and charge them again for the next use.
Here is a list of stones that you might be interested in using:
- Bloodstone – Courage, Abundance, Blood and Menstrual Cycle
- Carnelian – Courage, Protection and Kidneys
- Garnet – Protection (During Travel), Intimacy and Spiritual Healing
- Jet – Protection, Fight Depression and Heal Grief
- Malachite – Protection, Abundance and Heal Heart Chakra
- Moonstone – Protection, Love and Menstrual Cycle
- Obsidian (Black & Snowflake) – Protection and Grounding
- Onyx – Protection and Grounding
- Tiger’s Eye – Grounding, Protection and Menopause “Power Surges”
Crystal Healing, Metaphysical & Mystical Healing Properties Lore and Stone Meanings of Crystals, Gems, and Stones